Sunday, September 24, 2017

I wonder...

I wonder if coffee thinks about me too... I mean, what if it's addicted to me? not the other way around. I went to bed last night dreaming of my morning cup of coffee... it makes my heart so happy to take time in the morning to brew a little cup of coffee. Ok, who am I kidding, a GIANT cup of coffee. But I do brew them one at a time, and nope not a Keurig... I'm a french press kinda girl, but here in Vietnam we have these little metal filters, it's basically the same idea as a french cup, it's a slow pour over... it takes FOREVER to filter, but it is totally worth the wait.

Don't get me wrong, if you come to Vietnam and order a Vietnamese black coffee it will knock your socks off, be as thick as mud, and taste like no other coffee in the world. Trust me. Here they brew robusta coffee- Robusta is often used as a coffee filler in canned coffee, it has less of a glorious flavour, but still tastes, looks, smells, like coffee.  Generally most coffees that we think about would be made either with a mix of robusta and arabica or be 100% arabica... Not sure how I got into this little coffee definition moment, but there you go, now you know :) Great coffee conversation if you're ever in an awkward silence at a dinner party, or work thing.

With so many things in life changing... every day something new is on the horizon, what's next, where will we be in 1 year, who will we be in 1 year... I don't really know, what I do know is that God has a plan, that His plan is better than my plan, and that I can Trust Him. Even though everything is up in the air, one thing I know for sure, is that tomorrow morning, I will be brewing Kicking Horse 454 Horsepower Coffee... and I'm already thinking about it. See I wonder... does coffee think about me too?

In a world of constant change, what do you rely on for strength? Comfort? Peace? What takes your heart rate down, slows the day, allows you to be present... in the moment?


Share the love,
M.
LostBumblebee ©2017 MDBN I wonder if Coffee thinks about me too ? Printable, Free Printable, Donate to download, Personal use Only, coffee, cafe, caffeine,
LostBumblebee ©2017 MDBN I wonder if Coffee thinks about me too?
 Printable for Personal use Only.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...